Determine which control is being focused on in focusOut message?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 31 09:13:50 EST 2008

Hi,

Anybody know of a way to determine what control is being focused on in
the focusOut message of the previously focused control?

For example, if an image was currently focused and then the user
clicks on a field I would like to know the reference to that field in
the focusOut message of the image. My current workaround is to fire
off a message in focusOut using send in time. This does work but is
not ideal in all circumstances.

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore