has anybody heard a release date of 2.9?

Tim Shields ShieldsOnTour at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:41:00 EST 2008

Hi there,

Whilst I can't say _exactly_ when 2.9 is going to ship, I can tell you
that the last beta of 2.9 will stop working in a couple of months - so
I am afraid you can't build/release your application with the Beta.

What sort of timescale are you looking at for the release of your
product? If you are thinking about releasing in a month or so, then I
would suggest hanging on for the 2.9 release..... * nuff said *

Regards,

Tim.