has anybody heard a release date of 2.9?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 31 06:02:17 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I am just before the finalization of a new app. Has anybody heard about a
planned release date of 2.9, where I could wait for, or should I still go
with 2.8?

BTW. Is there any reason I should not release an app build with a Beta
(beside of my own risk). I mean, do the Betas have anything build in, which
lets them stop working after a certain period or sth. Like this?

I am asking because the current Beta has solved a problem, which I had In
2.8 with copying images over the clipboard.

Thanks

Tiemo