protecting images in rev-cgi generated html

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jan 30 22:36:56 EST 2008

With the aid of a framebuffer server such as Xfb you can run a full
stack and use snapshots commands but it takes a while to start, maybe
a cgi and a concurrent running daemon on Xfb communicating thru
sockets would do the trick, but I think is overkill for this project.

My sugestions is: go with imagemagick. Use it to make composite images
from your elements and just output the full image. It comes with most
linux and should be present on the servers.

andre