Possible Buggs VS 3.5.1

Kent Danielsson rev at kendar.se
Mon Jan 28 16:06:24 EST 2008

Ruslan

Sorry if We missunderstood that Valentina studio, SOLD FOR MONEY is
NOT a tool that are supposed to be used, developer or not.
Guess the same attitude goes for all software from Paradigma Software
Inc.

You better stop the missleading information below;

Paradigma Software's Valentina Studio Admin Edition is a sophisticated
but easy-to-use application that lets you quickly create and maintain
Valentina databases.
Valentina Studio is able to work with databases located in your local
file system and with remote databases located on Valentina Server.
Using a highly graphical way of working, Valentina Studio Admin makes
it simple to create the necessary database structure for your project.
Here are just some of the benefits:
Quickly and easily create tables and fields in your database
Browse through your existing database data
Add, edit and delete records in your database
Import data from any ODBC data source
Execute Valentina SQL queries against your database

Administer Valentina Office Server
Because of it's modular structure, Valentina Studio Admin can be used
to simultaneous work with local and remote databases of different
versions.
Valentina Studio Admin can also help you to register databases with
Valentina Server, get information about Valentina Server and lets you
restart and shutdown the server remotly.