Duplicating a stack

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jan 27 13:55:19 EST 2008

Kevin,

I use a similar technique in one software of mine. The idea is to
create a "basic empty stack", one with your controls in it but with no
user generated content. Just like the window your user would see as
soon as he started using your program. You then hide this window (you
can move it offscreen or simply hide it).

When you need to create one more document, you then, clone that stack
but you never allow the user to see or interact with the original.
This way, you always have a pristine empty copy for your cloning
needs.

:-)

Be welcome to the Revolution, hope to see your software soon

Andre