'the files' and 'the folders' and diacriticals

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Jan 26 15:37:17 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

forwarding the original posts on non-english file names by Kenji Kojima
(2008-01-16) that describe a possible solution of your problem :-):

put "cd ~/Desktop" &cr& "ls" into tScript
set the unicodeText of fld 1 to uniencode(shell(tScript),utf8)

The first line was shell command got list names of files in working
directory. You got UTF8 filenames. Then it's converted to UTF16 and set
the test field 1.

Best regards
Viktoras