OT Re: Look and Learn . . .

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jan 26 11:48:49 EST 2008

I apologize for the 'grammar' comment.  I am not
the language police, that's absurd. It's the
first time I've done that on this (international)
list.

However, this list is conducted in English, and
in English, it is an insult to call someone  " an
ignorant"  whatever.  Period. End. You can spend
time with root words, definitions,  etc. but here
it's perceived as an insult.

Why don't you just apologize for your comment, like I did, and we can move on.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o