Can Rev Draw a Line?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Jan 25 17:01:33 EST 2008

Hi,

how about:

on mouseup
       create image "boxes"
       set the rect of img "boxes" to 100,100,500,500
       choose brush tool
       -- change brush to different numbers/shapes
       set the brush to 15
       set the brushcolor to "green"
       drag from 150,150 to 350,350
       set the brushcolor to "blue"
       drag from 300,300 to 450,450
       choose browse tool
end mouseup

this works for me as a script for a button

greetings

Bernd