Unified titlebar

Steve Checkley steve.taxcalc at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 08:52:47 EST 2008

Here's an idea, although I can't try it for a few days...

Would it be possible to create a window with an invisible frame, one pixel high and with the titlebar pattern in it? This single window would be placed directly over the dividing line and moved and resized with the main window.

Or, are there any externals out there, like there were with HyperCard, that could float an image over a window?

Random thoughts but I'm sure we'll crack it!

Steve