Unified titlebar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 25 00:08:32 EST 2008

Steve Checkley wrote:
> I want to deploy the tree
> into an application and, in wanting to keep the correct look and
> feel, would like to unify the titlebar and toolbar of the window.
> However, I don't believe that Rev can do this natively.

Welcome to the list, Steve. You're right there's no OS-native window
shape in Rev to do that, though you can sort of fake it by laying a
patterned, rectangular graphic under the titlebar, at the very top of
the window. You'll still see a separation under the titlebar though, and
it isn't exactly what you're asking for.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com