First answer gets an Amazon gift certificate (seriously)

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jan 24 18:36:41 EST 2008

As far as I can tell, the problem is not necessarily with diacritical
marks, as such, it's a unicode issue.
The example you gave <C:\říkáme\>, appears to be a unicode string,
and while I don't know what the situation on Windows is, on OS X,
Revolution is not able to deal with multi-byte character encoded
filenames at all.

:(

Mark