Unified titlebar

Steve Checkley steve.taxcalc at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 13:57:27 EST 2008

Hello all, I've been plugging away at Revolution since Christmas and am very, very happy with it. I was quite the HyperCard coder back in my youth and ran the HyperLunacy fanzine for two years, if anyone's come across it. I didn't know that the concepts behind HC were alive and well and up to date. Anyway, I've been building a disclosure tree that closely mimics the look and feel of OS X (it can adopt the Windows look too). The speed at which it operates is absolutely fantastic, even on an old Mac like mine. I want to deploy the tree into an application and, in wanting to keep the correct look and feel, would like to unify the titlebar and toolbar of the window. However, I don't believe that Rev can do this natively. I posted a similar post to the forum under feature requests but haven't had a response. Does anybody have a nifty way of creating a unified titlebar? I have dabbled with a custom window shape but I can't grow and shrink its frame. Would appreciate any suggestions on this. Cheers,  Steve