CGI, stdin, image handling

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jan 23 18:30:08 EST 2008

Brian,

This is the header:

-----------------------------22007350812635

I used "binfile" and have been using a Rev script to discard the
header and end data. I am reading directly from the .jpg file into a
variable in Rev and doing all the processing in that variable before
writing it to a new .jpg file. Still, there are some "funky"
characters appearing throughout the file.. something on the order of
30 bytes in a 12k file (and they are there before I do anything in Rev).

Thanks.
Richard