CGI, stdin, image handling

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jan 23 15:59:25 EST 2008

I'm trying to use the CGI POST method and stdin to grab a JPEG file
through a browser. The file comes in and I can save it (as a binary
file), but the file data is a bit corrupted... particularly at the
beginning and end. I can delete those sections, but I'm still
noticing some extra characters throughout the file. I don't know why
this is and if it can be fixed, but without that, the routine simply
doesn't work. Is there any hope for this method of capturing image
files from a user via a browser?

Thanks.
Richard Miller