OT Re: Look and Learn . . .

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Jan 23 05:17:58 EST 2008

Sure. My preferred tool at the moment is Google. What would we all do
without Google?

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Also available is Babelfish:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

and for the minority languages which are not so well handled by these
two, a general search on Google rarely fails to turn up something
that will work.

Regards,

Heather