encrypt, decrypt & cipherNames

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 04:54:52 EST 2008

I'm pretty sure the functions aren't supposed to work in the Idev
environment OR in standalones if you don't have the extra plug-in.
Probably not what you want to hear, though...

I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly that it should be mentioned
in the docs that the functions aren't apart of a standard Studio
licence.

Ian