When does table-cell crop text vs. not crop text?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jan 20 20:14:46 EST 2008

The best information that I've found into the mysterious world of
table cells is in one of Eric's Tutorial stacks  - warts and all -
we're waiting for the Rev team to come up with a better table object.

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en

if you're in a hurry, just scroll down to the one tutorial.  Or
better yet, download the Tutorial Picker, which updates automatically
all the way from France.

#016 How to manage table fields

--

stephen barncard