Reliably confirming a successful file save in Windows

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jan 20 09:04:41 EST 2008

All:

To summarize what Eric has said, treat "the result" much as you would
"it". It's hard to be sure what else might change the value stored in
it if you don't either save its value to another var for later use,
or use it immediately after you've acquired it. Actually, this is
more for me as a method of reinforcing my memory. Most already are
aware of this caveat.

Joe Wilkins