HyperStudio

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 01:15:22 EST 2008

Yes, thank you, Mark... I saw this and thought of posting it here,
but, even the educators (such as myself!) here probably aren't going
to use it I suspect.

STILL -- a quick look at its UI may be a good lesson for Rev.

The non-programmer audience needs a different UI!  As has been
previously,  many-a-time noted...

Judy