Another Revolution?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 18 17:15:53 EST 2008

Josh Mellicker wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> One thing about the web:  unless it's Flash or Java, it's publicly
>> readable.  :)
>
> Unless it's PHP, Ruby, Perl, Javascript etc. used to generate pages-
> you can try to guess at the code from the generated page, but you
> can't read it.

I was referring to the UI in the browser.  Of course anything could be
used on the server to generate the page, even Rev.  But regardless what
generates it, what gets generated and arrives at the receiving browser
will have to to be HTML, and without plugins any interactivity is
limited to JavaScript and Java.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal