[off]VMWare vs. Parallels

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jan 18 15:02:50 EST 2008

Well, I've just abandoned Parallels, as it just seemed to behave
strangely in various ways, would never quit cleanly, and would leave
my PB like treacle until restart. I've now got VMWare fusion, and
it's been a very smooth ride, so far. Speed seems to be at least on a
par with Parallels. I've been running XP and Ubuntu under both.

Best,

Mark