Another Revolution?

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Jan 18 14:37:40 EST 2008

When a thread goes this far down annother canyon... wouldn't it profit everyone if someone changed the subject (line)?  This thread was started to examine  a new web-based xtalk incarnation "tilestack".  And on that topic i am truely excited.  If the script and development environment for java or flash were xtalk nobody on this list would ever have to suffer through my endless posts.  As an asside (though not actually far off topic) anyone here follow the true computer science revolution that has been happening at VMWare?  If those people got in bed with google we might just end up with a future.