Issues with "start using stack"

Sharon Stamps sharonstamps at byu.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:38:39 EST 2008

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can help me with this... I have a library stack
that I call using the "start using stack" command.  The script was
originally contained in stack1's stack script.  Now I have several
other stacks that need to do the same basic things, so I created
stack2 as a library stack.  I removed the stack scripting in stack1.
I call the "start using stack" command in the preOpenStack handler of
stack1.  Now some handlers work fine, but other handlers give me
errors, stating "object is not found".  There seems to be no rhyme or
reason to this.  (Example: I can show group "readMe" on the card just
fine, but setting the style of scrollbar "loudness" on the same card
gives me an error.)  I can not seem to figure out what the problem
is.  Has anyone experienced something similar when using a library
stack?  I currently have no handlers in stack1 that are also in
stack2 (the library stack) so I am pretty sure it is not a hierarchy
problem.  Any insights?

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Stamps