Time Conversion Problem

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 08:45:20 EST 2008

 From the docs:
'The seconds function returns the total number of seconds since
midnight, January 1, 1970 GMT.'

In theory, you can work out the number of seconds from 1904 to 1970.
Then take this away from the Apple seconds to to get 'Rev seconds'.
Once it's in that format you can use the convert function to get many
different formats.

Ian