Rev cgi search question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Jan 15 08:37:39 EST 2008

Thanks.

A few other questions about using Rev in the cgi-bin.

Can a Rev cgi script use the "launch" command to run a small Rev app
from inside cgi-bin?

Do I understand correctly that several instances of the Rev cgi
application can be running concurrently? In other words, the server
could be simultaneously processing the requests from several users,
but each request would cause the Rev app to start its own instance.
Is that right?

Thanks.
Richard