FTP Program

Sakari Ruoho sakari.ruoho at academica.com
Tue Jan 15 05:59:41 EST 2008

Hiya folks!

Because people were so helpful to me on my last problem, I wanted to
share a piece of code I did last summer. It's not even close to a
complete program, but might have something useful in it. It's very
poorly documented, but if needed I can do something about it. This
program never got finished and was primarily a code library for
internet updates and I have to say, that I was against the whole idea
of using FTP for this task in the beginning and still am, but I made
the code, so feel free to use it or improve it. I've asked my boss and
it's all good, since it would not be a big seller anyways :D It does
not support synchronous down/upload, because I did misinterpret some
document I did read, which was written well before servers started
supporting synchronous downloads. This should not be too hard problem
to solve.

File is located under utilities category with name FTP Program or u
can look under my user name which is Sakari. Any feedback is
appreciated.

With best regards,

Sakari Ruoho
Software Designer
sakari.ruoho at academica.com

P.S. If I've let my ftp passwords and username to my own ftp site
inside the code, please let me know :D