Duplicate Problem

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Jan 14 17:17:23 EST 2008

Andres,

Assuming this is a problem with GLX2, it would be very helpful to GLX2
users to post your questions to the support site so we can archive the
answers there for other GLX2 users--many of whom don't frequent this
list.

Also, only 500 or so people who own Rev also use GLX2, so I don't want
to misuse this list with GLX2 tech support issues. If you have posted
there and not gotten an answer, then I sincerely apologize for what
might seem like an admonishment that is unwarranted.

Short answer: GLX2 does archive copies of your stack file in an
"archives" folder on the same level as the stack file itself, provided
you have the auto-archive feature turned on and the archive frequency
is high enough to perform the archive upon which you are relying.

Name changing does sometimes create unanticipated situations within
the IDE, and GLX2 tries to "sing along" as best it can, but Rev IDE
itself has some difficulties with dupe stack names and updating its
IDE when names of stacks or mainstacks are changed. It gets hard to
say "who" or "what" is causing your difficultly.

In any case, I'd suggest you post any and all questions, problems and
praise to the support site for GLX2. If you have not registered for
support, I'd suggest you do via an email to: supportteam at daniels-mara.com
. As a registered licensee, you are entitled to do so.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2