Video on Linux

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 14 12:31:02 EST 2008

Thanks Tim,

I thought I had mplayer installed, but it was something called movie-
player. The tutorial videos now work as you describe, including the
sticky child window. I'll wait for dp-4.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 14-jan-2008, om 17:34 heeft Tim Shields het volgende geschreven: