HyperNext ? Worth a look ?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 08:35:14 EST 2008

Doesn't it fall between two or three stools?  First its operationally
challenged (ie its restricted to Windows and Mac).

Second, its free as in beer, but its not Free as in OSS.  Which is fine, if
you know you can count on the developer being around and sticking with it.
But can you count on Tigabyte?

If you want cheap and closed source and simple, I'd go with Rev Media as a
better and reasonably safe long term bet, which hopefully will soon include a
Linux version.

If you want cheap/free and powerful and OSS I'd go with one of the many Python
ides, and if wanting the card metaphor, with PythonCard.

But I can't really see the niche for this.  Maybe not fair?

Peter