Showing unsaved status for document-based windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 13 06:25:46 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

In most document-based applications on Mac OS X, you will find a
16x16 px icon in the title bar. If the document is saved the icon is
bright and draggable. If the document is not saved, the icon is
grayed out and is not draggable. This is a very useful feature, that
I miss very much in Revolution.

And then there is the circle in the red close box, which has been
mentioned already.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 12-jan-2008, om 22:31 heeft Ian Wood het volgende geschreven: