two related questions (Galaxy and Rev)

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Jan 11 21:32:36 EST 2008

Thanks, Kay...that's the exact solution. Get the latest.

GLX2 v2.1b35 is available for download if you'd like to use a well-
tested beta.
GLX2 v2.02 is available if you'd rather use the release version.

Bring GLX2 window forward, it's menubar appears and the updates are
available via the Help menu.

Mick, or anyone else, if you have questions on details, feel free to
post on our Basecamp site so we can archive the answers.

Best,

Jerry Daniels