adding Menu in IDE MenuBar

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Fri Jan 11 05:13:59 EST 2008

  Merci Xavier,

> While it is not that hard (you can use the application browser to
> see what
> and where),

Well, what i've seen so far, it's the RevEditor which changes the all
Menubar group,
or even Glx2 doing the same....
Mmm, seems a bit overwhelming for my own stuff.

> i wouldn't touch the IDE. Instead, I would make a sticky
> window or palette sporting your menu - It would be more compaitible
> with
> future versions of the IDE and you wil have more room for exansion
> if need
> be... The reason is that if the IDE is updated, then you might have to
> change your plugin.

yes, xavier, I'm aware of this, but I don't have much space around,
and an
extra menu was just the perfect solution for me :-)
So, doing this on my own computer,  risking only my live,.....
and delivering a palette when the time will come to spread out my
plugin :-)