Question about Revolution ofer

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jan 10 20:29:56 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Yes - in the directory, you want to get the following:

http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/2.5.8/V4REV_2_mac.dmg <<- Mac
OS X version
http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/2.5.8/V4REV_2_win.exe <<-
Windows version

There is an FAQ with some questions/answers that have come in as well, here,
esp useful for troubleshooting installation:

http://www.mirye.com/index.php/Valentina-Database-System-FAQ/Revolution-and-
Valentina-2.5.8-for-Revolution.html

Installation with Rev is a little tricker than with other platforms since
you can have multiple versions of Rev installed in those "roll back"
directories. Just don't pull bits out of the vcomponents folder. There are
components in there that handle, for example, unicode, among others.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software