Question about Revolution ofer

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jan 10 20:17:21 EST 2008

Lynn, the Valentina link I've been sent takes me to a directory
listing that consists of many versions of various Valentina things.
The email simply says to download the mac and windows versions. There
are a bunch of mac and windows version of various things, so It is
not at all clear which one(s) I should download. Any clues?

Best,

Mark