[ANN] About RevSelect & Last Days of the Holiday Bundle

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Jan 10 13:10:45 EST 2008

I'd also like to thank Lynn Fredricks who did a great job of leading
the RevSelect vendors group most of the last two years. I neglected to
mention his great work with us in my previous posts.

Have to concur with Trevor's comments, too. Great work on 2.9, guys!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2