Comment Spotlight

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Thu Jan 10 12:42:27 EST 2008

Thank you,
this is the script of my button "Rename the files" :

on mouseUp
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines of fld "fldData" -- a
field that contain a list of file names
     put line i of fld "fldData" into ancienNomdefichier -- old name
     do "set commentaire to comment of file" &&quote&
ancienNomdefichier &quote as AppleScript
     put line i of fld "fldDatacodées" into nouveauNomdefichier --
new name
     do "rename file" &&quote& ancienNomdefichier &quote&& "to"
&&quote& nouveauNomdefichier &quote -- that work
     do "set comment of file" &&quote& nouveauNomdefichier &quote&&
"to commentaire" as AppleScript
   end repeat
end mouseUp

but it is not correct because that don't work... I think it is not
correct (my script !)
Cordialement
René