[ANN] About RevSelect & Last Days of the Holiday Bundle

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 10 12:38:06 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> During every RevSelect meeting, Heather rounds us all up and runs
> the meeting with her faster-than-light keystrokes. Bill Marriott
> offers guidance and feedback on our pricing and promotions. We all
> share tips on trade shows, email campaigns and the best way to use
> embedded groups on single card stacks. My job is to keep everyone
> from over-using emoticons...specifically that stupid wink thing.
>
> The result of all these meetings and hard work is that incredible
> Holiday Bundle I spoke of in the first paragraph.

I just wanted to chime in as well. Through the RevSelect meetings and
watching the 2.9 effort I've really come to appreciate how hard
Revolution is working to move the platform forward. Creating a cross-
platform development tool is a monumental task but Revolution is
delivering. So kudos to them.

I just browsed through the list of products available in the bundle at
<http://www.runrev.com/offers/rshb/>. You can really create some
killer applications with this all of that software at your disposal.
It really is a fabulous deal.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore