Comment Spotlight

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 10 11:28:02 EST 2008

Hi René,

You can get the comment with a simple line of AppleScript:

set myComment to comment of file "Mac HD:Folder:File.txt"

After renaming the file you can set the comment:

set comment of file "Mac HD:Folder:New File.txt" to myComment

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 10-jan-2008, om 17:22 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven: