two related questions (Galaxy and Rev)

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Jan 10 07:59:07 EST 2008

Mick,

I apologize for not catching your questions on our support site, but
for some reason, I was never notified of it as I usually am. Basecamp
must have a new setting for my notifications.

Now to deal with the problem you're having...

While you were vacationing from Galaxy, GLX2 came out. I reccommend
you switch to it. Generally speaking, GLX2 has less moving parts and
focuses more on scripting whereas Galaxy was a broader offering and
did have difficulties being turned on and off during debug sessions.

As a Galaxy user, you are entitled to use GLX2.

Best,

Jerry Daniels