two related questions (Galaxy and Rev)

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jan 10 05:28:34 EST 2008

Dear Mick,

I'm sorry you didn't receive a response. I've searched both for your
original email to support and for the one sent to sales, and sadly I
have been unable to find either.

Generally speaking, if you write to support, and you do not receive a
response within 2 working days, one of two things has happened.
Either we didn't get the email from you, or you didn't get our reply.
In extremely busy times, it can take a day or two longer to get a
response, though this is rare. Spam filters can be responsible for
either of these events, or more rarely email can simply get lost in
the ether. Its not common, but it can happen. If you write to an
email address other than support, a third possibility is added to the
mix - any given persons personal inbox may be affected by events such
as that person having the flu, being on holiday, being overwhelmed by
email volume etc. The support address receives holiday and sickness
cover, so you should always get a response.

I guess just occasionally things go astray unfortunately. I'd like to
know why - if you would resend the email to support I could at least
see whether it arrives or not...

Regards,

Heather