[ANN] About RevSelect & Last Days of the Holiday Bundle

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Jan 9 16:10:26 EST 2008

My Fellow Revolution Babies,

First off, there's only about a day left on the Rev Holiday Bundle
where you can get OODLES ($2,300 worth) of software for the cost of a
Rev license -- and it includes a Rev license PLUS a day at RevLive in
Las Vegas! There's virtually no Rev user whose life this cannot
enhance and touch. Rather than go through all the details, read all
about it here:

http://www.runrev.com/offers/rshb/reminder3/index.htm

Do check it out. Good deal. Great deal, in fact.

But there's a background story, too.

For a couple years now, a bunch of us have been meeting every Tuesday
electronically (using AIM/iChat) for an hour with key members of the
Runtime Revolution brain trust with only one goal in mind: how to
create products to extend the functionality (and fun) of Revolution.
That group is known as the RevSelect partners.

We talk about any issue that we think can extend Rev's reach into the
development and creative user community on our little planet. We share
each other's successes and frustrations in developing and releasing
great software. We get time every week to talk with Kevin about what
we need in terms of features to make our packages really exceed our
customers' expectations.

During every RevSelect meeting, Heather rounds us all up and runs the
meeting with her faster-than-light keystrokes. Bill Marriott offers
guidance and feedback on our pricing and promotions. We all share tips
on trade shows, email campaigns and the best way to use embedded
groups on single card stacks. My job is to keep everyone from over-
using emoticons...specifically that stupid wink thing.

The result of all these meetings and hard work is that incredible
Holiday Bundle I spoke of in the first paragraph.

I'm making the pitch to check it out if you haven't already. Find out
why HUNDREDS of folks have gone for it in a big way. It really DOES
represent the best access to some of the finest, hardest working minds
in our community--the Revolution development and marketing team and
the the RevSelect partners.

Many folks interested in moving professional products for Revolution
through the RevSelect channel should contact Heather (heather at runtime.com
). NOTE: there are no retinal scans, GPS implants or DNA testing
required for the program. (That last sentence would have ended with
one of those *wink" emoticons, if I believed in them.)

Shill-free posting: no one at Runtime Revolution has asked me to write
this, or post to it to this list. Neither did anyone from the company
edit, vet or "ok" it. I did this at the urging of my own "inner
child"--whatever that is.

Good vibes to all,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.