Board game with pieces / scrolling images in sync?

Joshua Lawrence jjsonick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:19:08 EST 2008

Thanks, Andres.  So a couple of extra questions:  how
does adding/removing pieces during play work when the
pieces are grouped with the board?  Are 'out-of-play'
pieces actually on the board at all times, but you
make them invisible when necessary?  Or do you
add/remove pieces to the group via scripting
throughout a game session?

Also, is there a good tutorial on using relative
positions?  The Rev docs seem to be skimpy on the
subject.  Sorry if this is a basic question, I'm still
new to Rev. ;)

Josh