Board game with pieces / scrolling images in sync?

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Wed Jan 9 10:21:28 EST 2008

Hello Josh

What you want to do is really simple. Just group the board with the
pieces, and when you need to scroll the board, scroll that group
instead. It will scroll both the board and the pieces at the same
time. And to move the pieces over the board, use relative positions.
We do the same on our Domino game.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com