Valentina installed

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 8 05:14:13 EST 2008

With the help of:

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology
Paradigma Software, Inc

the problem of installing Valentina was solved.

The Valentina installation program installed some
files in my user Home file that needed moved.

Below is the solution:

1.  put folder dbvalentina2 into Database Drivers folder
which is located in my externals folder.

2. added the line Valentina2,dbvalentina2 to the text file
Database Drivers.txt which is in my Database Drivers folder.

3. put folder v4rev.bundle into my Externals folder which is
located in my Revolution 2.9.0 folder.

4. added the line Valentina2,v4rev.bundle to the text file
Externals.txt which is in my Externals folder.

then I started Revolution and in the message box I entered:
put the externalPackages of stack "home"

the result Revolution returned was:
revBrowser
revDB
revFont