Want a Window with a vertical scroll

Thomas Bähler toeloop at swissonline.ch
Sun Jan 6 05:58:52 EST 2008

Dear RunRev List
In my project I have five list-fields next to each other with equal
but varying number of lines.
I wanted a common vertical scroll to see all lines when there are to
many to display in the window.
First I experimented with a table-field but the formating was too
complicated. I then thought I calculate
the height of the fields according to the number of lines, and put a
vertical scroll to the window. But,
there is no vertical scroll for a window, is there?

Another thing I stumbled over: sorting lines by item x of a variable
won't work when the linedelimiter and itemdelimiter
have been changed.

Thanks for hints

Thomas Bähler