OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jan 5 23:29:36 EST 2008

Applecare is different. Also it's 4 years with the 1 yr factory warranty.
I found it to be essential in a MacBook purchase.

A new motherboard alone costs $400. Stuff always happens and
portables are vulnerable. I've done applecare on all my portables (6)
since 1998.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o