What about a Mac Mini and Paralles to run RunRev?

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Sat Jan 5 14:20:35 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

How does RunRev work on a Mac Mini with a dual boot via Parallels and/or
Bootcamp?

  http://www.parallels.com/en/products/desktop

I want to get the wonderful bundle. I expect to get a new computer. I am on
a very tight budget.

So, I'm thinking of getting the Mac Mini -- upgrade its RAM to 2 gigs -- and
get the Mac version of the RunRev bundle.

Then I'll be able to develop with RunRev on the Mac side -- and even swap
out to WIN via the Parallels when I get in a pinch. I've got a few WIN PCs
around for added testing.

The Parallels solution is reported to work on *nix as well with the Mac
Mini.

What's the skinny?????

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus     Mark at Rauterkus.com
http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://Elect.Rauterkus.com
412 298 3432 = cell

Recent Candidate for Pgh Controller and Pgh City Council, district 3, Nov 6,
2007