[ANN][OT] FutureBASIC now FREE

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jan 4 21:54:44 EST 2008

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:12:17 +0800, Kay C Lan wrote:

>>> NOTE: MacTel not yet supported but supposedly forthcoming.
>>
>> ...but note that FBtoC may sidestep that issue completely...
>>
>> http://www.4toc.com/fb4/
>>

> Yeah, true,  I just didn't want any MacTel  only users thinking they could
> download and run this without reading the fine print. I mean let's face it,
> which Mac user reads the print, much less the fine print ;-)

Well, I don't know what you mean - I downloaded and opened it on my
MacBook Pro (which is, of course, and Intel Mac) and was tooling around
with it for a while before I saw your email... I don't know enough to
write anything that will compile, but what exactly is not supposed to
be working on Intel-based Macs?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com