change textfont

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Jan 4 16:44:18 EST 2008

Also be aware that within a given field fonts and sizes can be diverse.

Setting the textFont or textSize of a field will not override the
HTMLText of formatted words or lines.  For example, if you have the
textSize of field x set to 20, but the textSize of word 3 of field x
is 12, changing the textSize of field x to 24 will not affect word 3.

Mark